WHAT IS TCM ACUPUNCTURE AND HERBAL MEDICINE?
Traditional Chinese medicine uses gentle and natural methods of diagnosis and treatment which have been proven to be effective for centuries. TCM is considered an alternative medical system to Western medicine. Based on the principles of Taoism, TCM regards nature and the universe as being subject to constant change. Consequently, this also applies to the human body.
Chinese medicine is based on this holistic approach. Illness results from an imbalance of Yin and Yang. The TCM physician uses different treatment methods to correct the imbalance and help the body back to its natural balance.
WHICH CONDITIONS CAN BE TREATED WITH TCM, ACUPUNCTURE AND HERBAL MEDICINE?
- Acute and Chronic Pain Conditions
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Back Pain
- Muscle Tension
- Cardiac Diseases / Circulatory Disorders
- Respiratory Diseases
- Skin Problems
- Gastrointestinal or Digestive Disorders
- Stress or Burnout Syndrome
- Sleeping Disorders
- Problems with Shoulders, Knees or Joints
- Gynaecological Diseases
- Susceptibility to Infections
- Several Types of Allergies
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Iron Deficiency