Facial rejuvenation with PRP plasma mesotherapy – a biological aesthetic medicine treatment for you.
This biostimulation therapy encourages the growth of elastin and collagen in all layers of the skin, and accelerates cell renewal. Mesotherapy treatment with PRP plasma is a natural, effective method for rejuvenating skin and has a proven track record in aesthetic medicine. It is a veritable fountain of youth for men and women! The skin’s own hyaluronic acid can bind more water, resulting in the enhanced appearance of the skin, fewer wrinkles and a more vital-looking complexion.
The aim of this holistic biological facial treatment is stimulation of the reflex zones, which are connected to the inner organs, with PRP autologous serum and individually prepared orthomolecular substances.
The precious PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) plasma is produced from the patient’s own blood by means of a special centrifugation method. It contains stem cells and is rich in regenerating factors also known as growth factors (TGF beta, VEGF, PDGF, IGF-1, HGF, bFGF).
In mesotherapy, this PRP plasma is injected into the areas to be treated using extremely fine needles. This leads to regeneration of the cells and thus to a scientifically proven rejuvenation of the skin. Don’t be afraid! Mesotherapy is a holistic injection technique. Ultra-fine short needles with a special cut allow for virtually painless microinjection.
HOW WILL IT AFFECT YOUR BODY?
It reduces wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, blemishes, acne and thin skin on your face, neck, cleavage, hands and body. It prevents or stops hair loss. It also reduces the discomfort of living with painful joints.
Since this is your body’s own product, allergic reactions can be virtually ruled out. Slight redness or tiny bruises may occur at the injection site. These will disappear within a few days.
COST AND FREQUENCY
- CHF 999.00 per zone, inclusive Acupuncture anaesthesia and individually selected homeopathic ampules
- Scar treatment according to complexity.
- More time than with other known methods is needed before results are noticeable. However, the effect also lasts longer.
- Generally, three treatments at 2 to 3 week intervals are required. Depending on the condition of your skin and the desired result, further injections or repeat treatments may be carried out after 3 to 12 months.
- Approximately four treatments are usually successful in hair loss.
- HIV Infection
- Autoimmune Disease
- Treatment with Anticoagulants, e.g. Marcumar